DIY PR School
ANNABEL LEE X UNCOMMON CLUB
Practical PR skills for your business led by PR & Communications Expert, Annabel Lee.
Learn how to do your own PR, get your business out there and have some fun along the way.
PR is an amazing tool to help you raise your profile, shout about what you do, get visible and get more customers. But it can seem a bit like a dark art. How do you really get featured in the press, what is a press release and where do you even start with a media list?
Let me help you learn to do your own PR. PR School will have a series of practical, useful and insightful interactive sessions, Q+As and resources that will demystify PR and leave you with the skills and confidence to get some amazing PR for your business
This is for you if…
- You know that you’re doing something amazing and you want more people to know about it
- You want to raise your businesses profile and grow your brand
- You feel a bit confused by PR and you’re not sure where to start
- You feel a bit envious when you see other people getting press coverage and you want some of it!
- You want to diversify how to promote your business without relying on social media
- You want to add PR to your skills and learn more about how PR really works
Topics we’ll cover…
- objectives for PR / making a PR plan
- messaging / positioning
- how to write a press release
- features pitching
- media lists
- pitching to journalists
- news jacking
- PR mindset and feeling confident about getting out there
What to expect…
- Virtual community group to connect directly with other creatives looking to up their PR
- Quarterly masterclasses hosted by Annabel Lee on the themes outlined above.
- Ask me anything sessions & member-example clinics
- Regular updates, opportunities, check ins, and templates directly in the community group.
ABOUT ANNABEL LEE COMMUNICATIONS
Annabel is a freelance writer and communications consultant. Her writing has appeared in Red Magazine, Glamour, Metro and Huffington Post.
She has 15 years’ experience working with organisations to help them get clear on their story and share it with the world. Having worked at award winning PR agencies for over a decade, she now works independently with purpose driven businesses, and is on a mission to demystify PR and marketing, and make it easy, stress-free and impactful.
This is just the start
The DIY PR School is just one part of your Uncommon Club membership to help you elevate your brand & live a life on your own terms.