Event feedback

• Event feedback

Posted by Maysun (Ladina Yoga) on April 17, 2024 at 5:22 pm

Hi everyone! I’d love to get your thoughts and feedback about an event I’m organising that is ending up being somewhat of a flop…😑

Basically, this is the 6th mindfulness event that I’m organising for my community. The format is always the same: a yoga class, followed by a new creative activity. This time, it’s Egyptian Yoga, followed by a macrame knotting class to make your own yoga mat strap. I’ve posted about the event on social media + newsletter since 1 month+ (and many times) but I had ZERO sign ups. I also offer a 10% discount for newsletter subscribers. I’ve lowered the price (so zero profit for me), but NOTHING. Usually, I have around 5 people minimum for my past events. I really thought this event was going to blow people’s mind (I mean: Egyptian Yoga??) but turns out it’s the opposite. So I’m now looking at re-scheduling in May/June or possibly cancelling it.

Do you have any thoughts? Is it ‘too new”? Is it the price? The event description? Something else I’ve completely missed?

The link to the event is below. Thank you!!

Kimberly (Uncommon Folk) replied 1 month, 1 week ago 5 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies